Sunday 23 January 2011

Catherine Hammerton

This is some wallpaper deigned by Catherine Hammerton from a vintage collection, although the style isn't geometric, it has allowed me to see that the wall can still look visually attractive with only some areas filled with illustration or pattern. This could be really beneficially for me to look at especially with the different layouts i want to achieve from each design.


This is some very pretty bespoke wallpaper, its 3D so it comes off the wall, which as a unique and expensive quality to the wall. It is made from die cut flora shapes stitched to a traditional wallpaper base. This has spurred me even further on to believe that my wallpapers need to have something different to them and not just be a straight forward print and pattern. This type of 3D would be a really good way for me to achieve a high end expensive wallpaper for one of the wallpapers, it also incorporates some of the skills I wanted to achieve through FMP. This wallpaper is priced at £225 per linear meter!

No comments:

Post a Comment