Friday 25 February 2011

Mock Ups mugs 6

This concept is developed from heritage and ancient trees, during my research I found some really good quotes from the NT and others from woodland developers and I have used these for this collection, some of the layouts work better than others, and if I were to use this concept I would again re illustrate the trees and type to fit together properly. To fit with the brief this is probably the strongest concept as it promotes why the woodland is so important to people and the historical value people have with trees, for this reason, it is probably best to move forward with these designs, but I want to get some feedback on the crit to see which mock up people feel I should use and develop into a final outcome. Its really important I establish this soon as the design of the packaging will depend upon the mug concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment