Saturday 19 March 2011

HandMade Mug Wraps

I was really starting to struggle with where to move on and develop with this brief, I like some of the ideas I was having but when I mocked them up they didn't work very well. So over the weekend I decided to go back to how I normally work and develop more of a handcrafted look to my work. Collage was something I wanted to further in this module so I decided experiment with this and the different stocks I had at home. Below are the results of my weekends experimentation, some work better than others, but I do really quite like the affect you get from the mug wraps, they are completely different to the previous posts, much more 'arty' and fun I have definitely got lots of different ideas to take from this for some more wraps, which I shall do next and post.



No comments:

Post a Comment