Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mug Development

I really liked the handcrafted look to some of the wraps I had previously developed. In a crit some people mentioned the stronger mug designs were those which included the quotes, I decided to combine the hand crafted look with some of the quotes I found powerful. To keep in with the handcrafted feel I have used a type face downloaded from da font, the combination of both works really well. I finally feel the mug wraps are developing in the correct direction. This style is aimed towards a much younger audience than what I have previously being designing for. I am going to look at the possibility of producing two sets of mugs which will have two different styles, helps to attract different types of people, especially as the NT audience is so wide.




No comments:

Post a Comment