Thursday 10 February 2011

Heat Sensitive Mugs

I have found two different ways the magic mug has been use, both completely different which has opened me up to the possibility of a new design concept. The first is the image based mug, used for gift giving I have found this costed at £7.50 per mug on the website posted below which is really reasonable most other websites range from £10 - £15 per mug, they offer this rate and you get to tell them exactly where you want the placement etc which is really good as I would want mu image from top to bottom most mug printers don't offer this option.



The second mugs I found are priced at a sale price of £3.50 these are all ready pr designed you don't get to apply your own design, however I have posted this because I really like the concept behind it. The heat cover here has been applied to only a part of the mug and when hot water is added the underneath is a representation of the amount of C02 released into different countries. This is a really fun way of promoting awareness on a boring but important topic. As my brief is raising awareness and promoting the woodland, this could be an opportunity for me to use the heat cover as a mechanism to inform the audience of the conservation and protection of the woodland.

No comments:

Post a Comment