Monday 14 February 2011

NT design collection

I have looked on the NT shop at the different collections and to see how my one idea can be expanded across a range of products, perhaps for a secondary brief as I have lots of various design ideas going on and I want to use them all. I am in much need of a crit once I have organised my ideas. This collection also runs across other products but these are from the Madeline Floyd Bird Song collection. The illustrations are really pretty I like this design because although the direct relation of trees is not there the design idea and promotion behind he product is. She has incorporated different types of bird and about them through illustration and lyrics into her designs and this is idea is one of the themes I have for the heritage trees. I also feel the modern style and mug work really well and this is the audience and approach I want to have with my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment