Sunday 13 March 2011

Adding colour

The below is another pattern I have chosen to develop, I have experimented with different colours again to see what does/doesn't work but also to see if any of these help develop themes for the wallpaper. I find this pattern really interesting its completely different to the previous pattern, this has more structure to it and I wouldn't automatically give it a feminine audience, which is a quality my work tends to have. However I do feel that the bright and bold colours don't work, I experimented with these firstly to try and steer away from the pastel colours I tend to use. I am going to experiment with using textures to build up the colours and help the illustrations stop from looking so blocked, they need to have more of a wallpaper and homely feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment