Monday 14 March 2011

Design Ideas - Wallpaper 1

I would never normally pick green, however I want this design to be fresh and modern, for some reason no other colour seems to capture this as well as green, its difficult to find the exact shade of green but I think I almost have it with the below example. The green is much more of a neutral colour for both male and female, I think this colour has a completely different feel to it from the blue and pink, they had much more of a bedroom homey feel to them, whereas I can visualise this for use in a living room as a feature wall. I think its important I focus on what room I want my wallpaper to be suitable for and not just pick what colour is best. The brief does ask for a swatch of different colour options, so if I decide I want my wallpaper to be focused on the bedroom, my swatch book could be full of different colours suitable for variety of rooms within the home.


No comments:

Post a Comment