Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dwell

I found this mug stack on the dwell website, its costed at £39 which is quite pricy but I love the quirky edge it has, its so different to the regular mugs you get in shops. Although my brief concentrates on the print of the mug, I love that the design for this comes from the handles, its a very simple design but so unique it doesn't need anything else's added to it, the plain white mugs with only one bit of colour from the bird really stands out, its more like a piece of art than a collection of mugs, I would love for my final outcomes to look like a piece of art and not just some random mugs. I think its really important from seeing this to remember simplicity can go along way into making my mugs look more expensive and desirable.


No comments:

Post a Comment