Tuesday 8 March 2011

Colour development

I spent the majority of today developing my initial drawing in Illustrator it took me a long time as I am not used to it, so I hope I can speed my process up for the other layouts. Overall I am really happy with the final design and I have had some great feedback from them. It has already given me a few ideas to take the outcome into laser cut and use paper to see what different affect I get rather than using a vector image. I have only posted one of the basic layouts below, I will show the others on later development, but you get the idea of the curls and leaves from the most intricate of the designs below. Its hard to see the ideas I have for this brief from this so I am going to carry on developing an look at some type as its important I don't leave this as a last minute decision that's stuck on the page, instead it needs to apart of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment