Thursday 24 March 2011

Mug Wraps 2

The second design I am interested in using for the final mugs I have posted below, since the beginning of this brief the feedback I have got from the illustrations and those similar has being extremely positive. The line work is really beautiful and I didn't want to over work this and take away from the detail and simplicity of the theme. Instead of over working these illustrations I have instead added a slight colour and texture to the background to help enhance the illustrations. I really like the concept behind these wraps and instead of the quote on the previous design helping the wrap come to life, the illustrations alone have a greater link to the woodland and don't need the addition of anything to help the design work on a professional level.




No comments:

Post a Comment