Wednesday 23 March 2011

Final Wallpaper 1 - Swatch colours

After looking back at all the different designs and considering the feedback I have had and the comments made, I have decided on one of the earlier designs of the vine's and flowers. This probably had the most positive feedback and least amount of amendments to be made. In terms of picking this wallpaper at this stage, I mentioned early on I had been in contact with a printers and they kindly offered to print one of my wallpapers for me, which has provided me with the perfect opportunity to print digital at industry standard, which conveniently was one of the deliverables from the brief. The colours I have chose for the swatch have been picked to cover a number of points, firstly to attract different types of people, secondly to fit different types of rooms and thirdly popular wallpaper colours, I feel in 10 options plus the wall length to total 11 I have achieved this and hopefully the print and stock will help show this.





No comments:

Post a Comment