Wednesday 16 March 2011

Mug Wrap development

I posted earlier some mug wraps similar to these designs, I have developed these into a set, each looks at different aspects of a tree which works well. These are quite modern design and I am not sure how well these would fit with the national trust shop, saying this they do look more expensive than some of the earlier mug wraps which is essential as the mugs in the shop sell for quite a high price. Something else I have looked at is the colour scheme, I wanted to use more earthy and natural colours but for it to still look expensive and modern. I really like the top and bottom two colour schemes, the blue I have used on the third works well but I think the way the colours have been used needs some more consideration.



No comments:

Post a Comment