Wednesday 6 April 2011

Pressision Print

Whilst at Pressision I got the change to look at different large scale printers including a Lithography printer, it was really unfortunate that on the day I went he machine had broken so there was a man in fixing it, but still I got the chance to see one up close and some of the piles and piles of work it had produced, I have posted some of the images below and although I didn't get the chance to see the machine working I was shown the process of the document being set up and the plates being made for the printer. Richard my 'tour guide' welcomed me back whenever I want so I can see all the machines fully operating and was even kind enough to offer me to see my work printed at a professional printers, very very kind!





No comments:

Post a Comment