Wednesday 19 January 2011

Noshe Photography

From what I gather Noshe are a German based photography company, the website is very limited in information but full of beautiful photographs. The below photographs are of woodland and trees, they are extremely amazing photographs and catch the forest almost untouched. I really like the visual difference between the trees through the seasons, which could be an interesting concept for me to lead forward with. Although I my brief is illustration based i will need to go out and take some photographs of trees and woodland to illustrate from, which needs to be my first priority. However of by some miracle I take amazing pictures I amy incorporate these into my work, this could be the opportunity to work on my camera skills as I have mentioned in my statement of intent.



No comments:

Post a Comment