Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dwell

Although this isn't a mug set, I wanted to post it because again they have captured a quirky and unique selling point for a product. This is a Chip wrap and ketchup bowl, obviously not for everyone but I think the market for this is definitely similar to mine. Dwell seem to capture something a little bit different in the market to everyone else all of their crockery range is very different and not something you would pick up in ASDA which is what I like about it. For people to spend a lot of money buying my mugs to help the woodland they will want something worth the money in return, people don't just buy things to help a charity any more they want something in return, so I need to make sure my mugs have something a little bit different about them, a selling point.

No comments:

Post a Comment