Tuesday 15 March 2011

Laura Ashley

I love all laura Ashley home wear so thought I would have a little look to see what kitchen wear they have to offer. All of there products have a really 'homey' feel to them very rural and country like, I have posted an image below its a really basic design with no real design concept behind it, but I have chosen to post it because of the colour scheme and the shapes of the crockery the website offers a few other colours, but to add the expensive quality and stick with the LA feel they have used a very traditional colour and shape throughout the collection. The shape is something important for me to remember I have only looked at the standard mug shape, as this appears to be the only shape available for me to print, however there is nothing stopping me proposing a more interesting shape.




No comments:

Post a Comment