Friday 11 March 2011

Mug Wraps

I wanted to start looking at different tree layouts, whilst still experimenting with colour and figuring out how to make the mug wraps more expressive. Below I have used illustrations I have previously drawn, these have more of a woodland feel to them with the thick forest, the concentration hear is focused more towards the stump of the tree rather than the branches, thie works really well however as I mentioned previously I didn't like the white space on the bottom section of the image, but I don't want to use a solid colour

I have develop the above image and now added a green to the illustration I have used the hand drawn line as a cut of between them so not to make the different colours a solid cut off, this works well and is much stronger than the above, however I feel I need to look further into which blues and greens work well together as the below reminds me of a children a little too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment