Friday 11 March 2011

Mug Wraps

Following on from the previous post I anted to look at different ways of using trees on the mug wraps, the first image I have just used one tree, although the brief is about the woodland I though it would be interesting to present what our woodland would look bare minimal, this pushes through the point of how important our woodland is. I actually quite like the minimal look of this wrap, and it portrays a really interesting message. If I were to use this idea, it would be interesting to see a different set of scenes for each mug.


The idea behind this layout has come from some woodland near where I live, the trees arch from one end to the other and it looks really amazing. I have tried to show this in the layout below but haven't achieved it quite so well, but this layout is far more interesting and life like that the original posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment