Tuesday 15 March 2011

Next

It was mentioned in my first crit, and my tutorial with Fred that I could expand this brief with a crockery set which would include plates, side plates and bowls. This would again still be for the national trust but would expand my range and make the brief substantial. I have posted a collection i found on Next which has the style and feel I really like and incorporates leaves, something I have been looking at using. I really like that this is a collection but each different item has a different leaf on it, yet you still know its from the same collection. I have previously tired this on the mugs and I don't think it has worked as successfully as I had hoped, but perhaps this would be a better idea for the use on the crockery range.

No comments:

Post a Comment